DigiLearn Systems Inc. was founded in 2001 by a former litigator and labor and employment lawyer to deliver continuing education over the Internet to professionals with mandatory continuing education requirements.
Initially delivering training content to attorneys, the 24 hour a day, seven day a week capabilities of the DigiLearn Internet delivery system enables professionals to earn their required credits whenever they want to, not just during fixed schedule seminars.
The interactive online courses are not intended to replace "In-Person" and taped offerings currently available to professionals and para-professionals; they complement and leverage existing content delivery methods to provide a training alternative that is more flexible, convenient, economic, interactive and controllable by the professional.
Download our Corporate Overview (pdf document)
Benefits to Customers
- Economical. Easier and more cost efficient to fulfill training requirements.
- Lower costs - no travel, parking, mileage. (2/3 of normal CLE costs).
- Flexible. Anywhere, anytime access to training. Online education offers flexibility and allows those in remote areas or abroad the same access to high quality training.
- Increased availability to clients. User can stop where he is when a client calls and system bookmarks last section viewed.
- Consistency in quality of course content and delivery.
- Recapture lost billable time.
- Fewer opportunity costs associated with training.
- Reduced administrative burden with tracking and reporting features.
Benefits to Content Providers
- Royalty payments.
- Increased access to market.
- No exclusivity requirements.
- Content provider retains intellectual property rights to material.
- Anywhere, anytime access to provider courses for attorneys.
We are always working to improve the site and our course offering, and we are eager to hear what our customers think and what our customers want. Please feel free to contact us at feedback@DigiLearnonline.com with any questions, concerns or comments.